1. Becker, N.J. 1966 Reaktionkinetische
Temperaturinessungem in der
Weinbaulichen Okologie. Weinberg und
Keller 13: 501-512.
2. Bergvist, J.N., N. Dokoozlian, and
N. Ebisuda. 2001 “Sunlight exposure
and temperature effects on berry growth
and composition of Cabernet Sauvignon
and Grenache in the central San Joaquin
Valley in California.” Am. J. Enol. & Vitic.
3. Dokoozlian, N.K., and W.M. Kliewer.
1995 “The light environment within grapevine
canopies. I. Description and seasonal
changes during fruit environment.” Am. J.
Enol. & Vitic. 46: 209-218.
4. Dokoozlian, N.K., and W.M. Kliewer.
1996 “Influence of light on grape berry
growth and composition varies during
fruit development.” J. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci.
5. Draganov, D., S. Pandeliev, and E.
Antonov. 1975 “Research on heat loads of
leaves and berries in vineyards with different
training systems.” Grad. Lozar. Nauka
6. Draganov, D. and S. Pandeliev. 1976
“Heat loads of leaves and berries of the
Bolgar cultivar in vineyards of different
training systems. II. Night temperature
regime.” Grad. Lozar. Nauka 13: 92-98.
7. English, J., A. Bledsoe, and J. Marois.
1990 “Influence of leaf removal from the
cluster zone on the components of evaporative
potential within grapevine canopies.”
Agriculture, Ecosystems, and Environment
8. Gladstone, E.A. and N.K. Dokoozlian.
2003 “Influence of leaf area density and
trellis/training systems on the microclimate
within grapevine canopies.” Vitis 42:
9. Harbertson, J.F., E.A. Picciotto, and
D.O. Adams. 2005 Phenolic and Anthocyanin
assay for Use with Spectrophotometer.”
University of California, Davis.
10. Howell, G.S. 2001 “Sustainable grape
productivity and the growth yield relationship:
A review.” Am. J. Enol. & Vitic. 52:
11. Jackson, R. 2000. Wine Science: Principles,
Practice, Perception. Academic Press.
12. Kasimatis, A.N., L.A. Lider, and
W.M. Kliewer. 1982 “Trellising and training
practices to influence yield, fruit composition,
and growth of Chenin Blanc
grapes.” In A.D. Webb (Ed.), Proc. of the
1980 Univ. of California Davis Grape and
Wine Centennial Symposium (pp. 386-389).
Univ. of California, Davis.
13. Keller, M., R.P. Smithyman, and L.J.
Mills. 2008 “Interactive effects of deficit
irrigation and Cabernet Sauvignon grapevines
in an arid climate.” Am. J. Enol. &
Vitic. 59: 221-233.
14. Kennedy, J.A. 2008 “Grape and wine
phenolics: Observations and recent findings”
Cien. Inv. Agr. 35 (2): 107-120.
15. Kliewer, W.M. and R. Smart. 1988
“Canopy manipulation for optimizing
vine microclimate, crop yield and
composition of grapes.” In C. Wright
(Ed.) Manipulation of fruiting. Proc. 47th
Easter School in Agric. Sci. Symp., Univ.
Nottingham (pp. 275-291). London:
16. Kliewer, M.W. and N. Dokoozlian.
2005 “Leaf area/crop weight ratios of
grapevines: Influence on fruit composition
and wine quality.” Am. J. Enol. & Vitic. 56